Thursday, July 29, 2010

Little Squeals and Happy Meals



Today was crack up! so the end of the year school field trip with the kids was to. . . McDonalds. Ha!
It was great. So to start they cram 3 class all together on one bus to drive us to Mickey D's. There were 3 kids to every seat and all the teachers had to just stand in the aisles on the bus.
Once we got to McDonalds we had the funnest time trying to keep all the kids under control while we walked in. Once we finally got them all to sit down they brought in the burgers. It was so funny to see all these little kids with ketchup all over their faces and french fry grease on their shirts.
After they finished eating their food they were allowed like 3 minutes to run through the play place. That was hilarious. Pretty much the kids rushed the play place and they all got stuck trying to squeeze through the slide and they spent the entire 3 minutes just stuck there until the teachers went and started pulling them out.
One of the little kids from my class managed to sneak up the slide and wouldn't come out so I went in after him. I climbed up the slide and grabbed him and pushed him down the slide and flew down after him cuz I knew that as soon as he hit the bottom he would bolt and try to run into the play place again. I was right, he was already on his way in when I caught him by his ankle and flipped him right off his feet and held him upside down in the air.
We took pictures with the kids and Samantha's class was a crack up. Her kids were in the most random poses, just like the latest Nielsen family picture :) ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment