Alrighty, so Samantha and I are wandering around this sports mall when we run into their swimming section. The nice little Chinese worker lady comes over to talk to us we do the usual "Ni Hao. . . (alot of Chinese I don't understand) . . . then they turn to Samantha and repeat it all over again cuz She'll understand it :s . . . then comes the Oh I'm an American. a few giggles from the worker girl. Then comes the Chinese I can understand. How Long have you been in China? . . . You're girlfriend is so pretty . . . Your Wife? . . . You are so young to be married . . ."
Ok, now to business. We found where they had their Speedos and the girl tells me that they are 50% off. So Speedos are $4 bucks. Ha! It was hilarious, I bought every Speedo they had in my size. The girl is just giggling the whole time as I pull one after another off the hanger that I found in my size. So I now will never have to purchase another speedo for as long as I live (or at least untill my gutt is too big to fit into them any more).
We found Samantha the cutest pair of shoes too that she said she refuses to wear while in China cuz they are way to cute to get buggered up here in China before anyone can see her sporting them. So she has sealed the shoe box and won't be wearing them till we get home. Ha!
Ok so after my Speedo binge we head back cuz I have a practice for the circus. At the end of the practice I told Brian (our dive Captain) that I wanted to warm up a high dive. So, after promissing him that I wouldn't get dead or fly out of the pool he said ok. We got Sam all hooked up with the video camera so just incase I did die she could submit the sweet footage of my death to America's Funniest Home Videos so she could win their $10,000 dollar prize (Ha!)
Unfortunately for Sam my high dive was a success so she won't be earning the $10,000 dollar reward for sending in the hilarious video of me missing the pool.
That night before the Show Samantha and I felt like eating mexican and we wanted to go Authentic so we were gonna make our own tortillas. Ha, they were great, they turned out to be like Squashed, cooked Play-dough pan cakes. We thought they were absolutelly delicious but whatever they were they weren't quite tortillas but we felt pretty dang proud of our Mexican skills.
We ended up just crumpeling the wanna be tortillas over the chicken and salsa and eating it like a salad because we couldn't wrap the chicken and salsa up with them, our little play-dough tortillas just fell apart when we tried to wrap every thing up. But it was good so No Complaints. We are planing on making them again very soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment