Hello all you people working "real" jobs. Samantha and I are having ourselves a grand time here in Neverland. Just the other day we rented us a two-seater bicycle with silly speeds and went for a ride through this sweet bike park. We were dodging Chinese people left and right cuz its summer time so everybody has August off before they have to get back into school. It was great! We saw a snake during our biking adventure and crazy neon spiders and lilly pads the size of a bed.
We felt pretty proud of ourselves because we were the only ones who peddled all the way to the top of this huge hill. Everyone else was pushing their bikes up it. As soon as we got to the top I told Samantha that we wore the brakes out going up that huge hill so now we had none. Ha! We went flying down the hill. I took my feet off the peddles and just stuck them out the whole way down, I probably looked like some character out of Mary Poppins.
The entire ride down I was singing the Theme Song of the Wicked Witch of the West as we zipped by all these Chinese dudes who would just stop and stare and say "Hey look! A WHITE guy" ha!
The whole way Samantha is just yelling at me, "slow down! Not so fast! Lance!!! No! Slow down!" (we really weren't even going that fast, on these dinky little rusted up two-seaters our top speed was about as fast as a butterfly, Sam just thought we were going fast cuz I had my feet off the peddles :) ) Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment