Friday, April 20, 2012

Called to Serve....

Daniel got his mission call! He will be serving in the Cape Verde Praia Mission!! And...he will be speaking Portuguese!!

Before Daniel opened his call, he was telling us that one of his roommates just got his call to a place called Praia, Cape Verde. We were all surprised when he found out...same mission!

I thought for sure Dan was going to some kind of Korean speaking mission. I definitely had not considered he'd be going to Africa and speaking Portuguese!

We are all super excited for him! I am also very excited because Lance and I are planning to teach our children Portuguese (Lance speaks it and so does his dad). Now we are all even more motivated to learn the language. :)
 Daniel getting ready to open the call...notice all the Korean dumplings we were making?
 I thought he'd be going somewhere where they use chopsticks...
 Daniel with Daniel, Josh and Trevor

We had to get out the map!
I'm so proud of my little brother!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Dan! I love that you caught Josh taking a pic of himself on Dan's camera :)

    ReplyDelete