Friday, May 11, 2012

Graduation!

On Friday, May 4th Lance and I did the whole graduation ceremony thing. I graduated from the University of Utah in December and Lance will officially be done in August. :) We have the same degree...Human Development and Family Studies!

We both have student id's from the U of U, UVU, SLCC, and Westminster College. We've been all over the place taking classes and changing our majors.

A moment to brag about myself...ahem. Despite transferring schools and majors a ridiculous number of times and taking a semester of college off while living in China (much to the dismay of some family members) I finished my bachelor's degree in 7 semesters! Booyah! I don't know how it happened, but somehow everything worked out perfectly. :)

I am stoked to begin my full time career as a stay at home mom! Our baby girl is due to come June 7th and we are so excited to begin this next stage of our life!

 We thought our robes looked like Harry Potter robes so we got out our wands and had a wizard's duel.
a pic with my parents, brother, and grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment