Monday, October 15, 2012

23

My birthday was on Friday. . . I turned 23! Yikes! Where does the time go??

I had the best birthday ever!

 Lance had the day off so he took care of Jade in the morning so I could go to the gym! While I was away, he made a yummy breakfast of pumpkin pancakes (delicious), garbage hash (sounds gross haha but it is eggs, hash browns and veggies and it too is delicious), and greek yogurt with nuts and lots of other yumminess. We lounged around the apartment and played with Jade and then went to lunch at Great Harvest. We spent the day shopping and walking Jade around in her stroller and then met up with my dad for dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. (Yes, my days often revolve around food. hehe)

To end the day, we went over to the Nielsen's and ate my birthday "cake". Lance made my "better bad choice" cake out of a massive pumpkin pancake, with a layer of peanut butter, and a layer of some mixture of brown sugar, pecans, coconut and apples. Think what you will, but I thought it was delicious!

dinner with Grandpa Robinson

do you see that red mark on my arm?
 Jade gave that to me.
She's got a strong suck. haha


my "cake"

my hubby and chef

my favorite little birthday buddy






a slice of my "cake"
I have a peanut butter addiction.
yum



2 comments: