Monday, January 14, 2013

7 months old!!

Jade is 7 months old. :)

Jade's favorite thing this month? standing!

When Jade first pulled herself up into a standing position, she was in her crib and Lance and I freaked out! We thought she was going to tip right over the edge of the crib. Since then, we have lowered the crib bed so the sides are much higher!

Jade can crawl, but she definitely prefers to stand. My parents said when I was a baby I preferred walking to crawling...so maybe she'll be like me?

Jade weighs 16 lbs 2 oz and is almost 27 inches long. She mostly wears 9 month outfits. She likes to eat mushed bananas and sweet potatoes and applesauce. She likes to "talk" and when she is grumpy we often feel as though we are being chewed out, due to her tone of voice.

We are still struggling getting Jade to sleep through the night. She wakes up about every 2 or 3 hours and she doesn't like to sleep in her crib. For awhile, it seemed she was still on Korean time because she'd stay up until about 3 am and then want to sleep until past noon!


she often has messy hair

with Gma and Gpa Robinson in Korea

standing in her crib (I put tons of pillows and
blankets down to cushion her tipping over)


not so sure about that baby food she just tasted

baby's first Christmas

so happy to be standing!
look at that hair...haha!

Jade's not so sure about my silliness

7 months old
she is so wiggly!

mmm measuring spoons!

I love it that she is the same size as my violin.

I thought I loved Jade A LOT when she was born....but every day I just love her more and more! Being a mom has been so good for me and I love it!





2 comments:

  1. So sorry about her not sleeping well. We finally made a break through with Jack over Christmas break, but now that he has an ear infection, he's up every hour or so :( Does she like sleeping in your bed? You could try side carring her crib to your bed (just taking off one of the sides and putting it up to yours.) And slowly get her used to it that way. I don't know though. Jack sleeps in his pack and play for the first part of the night, and then in our bed the rest, because he hates his crib too. She's so beautiful! You are such a good mom. Lets seriously get together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete