Not that I really know anything about tramp walls, but I think this one is pretty sweet.
The first show on this thing will be this week!
| notice the bean bag and nasty couch cushions strategically placed near the tramp...just in case |
![]() |
| the wall while it was still being built |
![]() |
| Savanna and Lance practicing |
| there is a trampoline on both sides of the wall |
![]() |
| yeaaaah no. My baby may be able to do a back flip, but I think she should wait until she can at least walk before she jumps off this thing. |
![]() |
| just another view of the tramp set up |
| there will be 8 people on this thing during the show! |




Um wow!! I saw the video on facebook...that looks terrifying!!! But awesome!! Are you going to learn how to do it?
ReplyDeleteI learned how to "run" the wall and that was fun....but I'm not sure how brave I am willing to be....haha! ;)
ReplyDelete