8 months old? I seriously don't get how quickly time can go by!
Jade is getting good at balancing herself on her 2 tiny, chubby legs. She uses couches, chairs and tables to walk herself to different locations. She learned how to clap this month, which is fun. We used to always make her hand bounce off her mouth to make a funny "bahbahbahbah" sound....and now Jade just does it on her own, which is hilarious.
What else, what else? Hmmm....well she had her first ever sleep over with Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen this week. Which means it was MY first night away from her. Even though I knew Jade was going to be just fine, I still worried and missed her like crazy! Jade had a blast. She got a cute new outfit and visited her Grandpa at work.
Oh yeah, and I just thought I'd add...to anyone who read my "crying it out" post....this blog is not meant to be a parenting blog or anything. So I didn't feel it necessary to add every tedious detail about our method for "crying it out". Just so you all don't think I am super mean, or that I do things without researching first....no we didn't just place Jade in her crib and leave her there until she fell asleep. We checked on her periodically (ok, mostly Lance), patted her on the back/tummy, etc, and no, I wasn't being serious when I said I'd given up. Sometimes, for the sake of just trying to tell a story, you leave out some things and exaggerate others. ;)
Pictures!!
 |
| learning to drink out of a cup |
 |
| playing with tupperware |
 |
| eating oats and applesauce |
 |
modeling the leg warmers Lance made
for her out of his old batman socks |
 |
| our valentine |
 |
| she figured out how to pull out the wipes |
 |
| visiting Gpa N at work |
 |
| going somewhere |
 |
| trying to escape from the high chair |
 |
| watching tv |
 |
| 8 months old |
No comments:
Post a Comment