Noooo! Jade is almost a year old now! We're in the double digits people!
During this past month it has been so fun and incredible to watch how fast Jade has progressed with walking. What started out as just a few tentative steps last month has turned into all out speed walking!
Jade LOVES walking. She will walk anywhere and everywhere! It is so hard to get her diaper and clothes on these days because she just wants to get up and get going! Even when she wakes up in the middle of the night, the first thing she does (and she is still half asleep!) is get to her feet and try to walk to who knows where. haha.
Something new this month is Jade has learned to blow kisses and point! Her favorite thing to do, besides walk, is to point at everything. It is fun to see what she is taking an interest in because I just have to look in the direction she is pointing. :)
Jade also really loves brushing her teeth. She gets really wiggly and excited when she sees a toothbrush or someone brushing their teeth. I finally got my baby her very own toothbrush after she somehow managed to steal both of her grandmas' brushes! (eww)
We just barely got Jade a new car seat because she is getting so big! I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how fast Jade is growing up!
Oh yeah...I almost forgot. Jade enjoys doing somersaults. So Lance has been in San Diego for the past week so it's just me and the baby. Since he's been gone, I've noticed Jade sticking her bum way up in the air while on her hands and feet like she's about to do a somersault. At first I just thought she was being cute and silly, but then she started getting fussy. Finally, it dawned on me that Lance usually tips Jade upside down a couple times a day! So the next time Jade got in the somersault position, I went ahead and did what Lance usually does and tipped her upside down and then onto her back, in a perfect somersault....and she loved it!! Our bedtime routine each night now consists of a couple of somersaults.
 |
| nom nom |
 |
| eating a banana |
 |
| who, me? |
 |
| always on the go |
 |
10 months old...it was so hard to get her
to lie down for this pic! |
 |
| I love her sleeping face |
 |
| cute bum |
 |
| eating berries and getting really messy |
 |
| all cute for Gma's Bday! |
 |
| with the uncles |
Oh my goodness she is SO cute! Can't believe she is already walking! We need to plan something real soon before you leave so they can meet!
ReplyDeleteI think she looks so much like Lance!
ReplyDelete