Our Easter celebrations began on Saturday. We spent some time at the cemetery where our Grandpa Nielsen and Grandpa Reynolds are buried. It's nice to know that because of Christ's Atonement we can be with our families and loved ones again.
| At the cemetery |
| I thought her expression here is hilarious. |
According to Pinterest standards, I am basically failing as a mom. haha. I rarely do anything for holidays...seriously. Christmas came and went, and I didn't even put up a Christmas tree! Nothing! So it's no surprise that I hadn't put together any Easter goodies.
Luckily Jade has Grandmas that are on top of things like making holidays cute and fun. Jade was spoiled by her Grandmas on her first Easter!
![]() |
| following a trail of eggs |
| Jade was pooped after church. Wearing her Easter dress |
| Jade didn't like her bow, so Daddy wore it |
| family pic |
| sporting the headbands Great Grandma Robinson made us |
| Jade and her new piano from the Easter Bunny |
| the cute Easter salad Lance's mom made |
![]() |
| Jade in Easter dress #2 |
![]() |
| Jade and Great Grandma Nielsen |
![]() |
| Jade's Disney Easter haul |
| Nielsen Family Pic |




No comments:
Post a Comment