Friday, July 19, 2013

Visitors!

I am the worst at blogging! haha. I don't know how other moms find the time to do it, but I definitely need to step it up!

Last Saturday I woke up to a surprise....Mary's family was on my doorstep! I had no idea they were coming or that they would be staying with us. Good thing I love the Wolfe family! It was fun to have them around. We don't have any furniture in our apartment, so there was plenty of room to lay out sleeping bags and set up camping chairs.

Lance's mom and Yellow Grandma also arrived on Saturday (an arrival I was expecting). We spent time at the San Diego Zoo, and of course, at Sea World.

Jade loved Yellow's walker

at the zoo
Hope and Roilan's
handbalancing/contortion act

with the performers
(they are from Utah too!)

sleeping koala....my favorite!
baby giraffe!

playing with dirt


Cirque de la Mer

Jade wasn't too sure about Austin,
but she's warmed up to him since then!




No comments:

Post a Comment