Tuesday, September 18, 2012

3 Months Old!

I am a little late with this post but....Jade is 3 months old!

I can't believe how fast the last 3 months have gone by. Jade is getting so fat! I love her chubby thighs and her double chin. She doesn't like to be in one place for very long, so I constantly have to move her around. She likes to be able to see everything, so when I carry her I have to have her situated so that there is nothing obstructing her view. She can almost roll over all the way.... she just hasn't figured out what to do with her arms yet. Jade has been drooling so much! It is kind of funny. I've started putting bibs on her because she has been soaking her outfits with her drool. 

Once upon a time, Jade was sleeping a good 4 hour stretch and then a 3 hour stretch at night. That was when I was putting her to bed at midnight. lol. Then I thought I should do a bedtime routine and try getting her to sleep earlier.... that backfired on me. Now she only sleeps 2 hours at a time. Oh well! At least she is good about going straight back to sleep when she wakes up at night. 

My favorite thing is when Jade wakes up in the morning and gives me a big smile!! I love it! I also love how much she babbles. I'll just lie down next to her while she goes on and on, telling me some kind of story. She has the cutest little voice! 



1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely adorable! Do you guys want to get together sometime?? I would love to meet Jade and Lance!

    And I totally feel for you on the sleeping thing. Jack used to sleep from 7 to 4...now we are lucky if he goes three hours. And he insists on sleeping in our bed. haha.

    ReplyDelete