Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fourth of July

Lance got to be in the 4th of July parade in Provo...and he was jumping on a trampoline! (What else would he be doing??) Sadly, I don't have any pictures because Jade and I stayed home...but you can see a video of him practicing his doubles act on our facebook page.

When Lance got home, we went to lunch with my family. Since my brother is leaving on his mission next week, he wanted to try a restaurant he had never been to before. We went to Brio at Fashion Place Mall. YUMMMM!! I highly recommend this restaurant! The food was delicious!!

This was the first time we took Jade to a restaurant and she did great! She was asleep most of the time, and when she did wake up, was content to look around the restaurant.






After lunch we went home and crashed. We watched a movie and slept the rest of the day away!

No comments:

Post a Comment