Samantha said that I was allowed to make a post ;S under supervison of course. Well the only thing that is ever on my mind is Baby Jade. She is so much fun to have around. I love finding things to do to her like blow raspberries on her belly (which is getting so much bigger, she has a little pop belly now and it's so cute). I sit her up in silly positions on the coach and throw her in the air, put her in my lacrosse stick, drag her across the bed by her feet. . . she is so much fun. Best toy I've ever had. The best part is school is over in three weeks, which means that I get to spend even more time with Jade and Sam and I don't have to tune them out to do homework. Soon I'll be able to read to Jade, do Chinese Rosetta Stone with her, make cute hair accessories for her ( I just made a hair bow for her for her baby blessing on Sunday and I have to admit it turned out pretty good ). Aside from being able to play more with Jade, I am ready to be able to sleep. Right now when we put Jade down for a nap I have to do homework, it will be nice to not have to peel my contacts off my eyes each night from having to keep them open for so long while typing and reading off a computer screen.
YAY!
This was the sweetest post ever. What a great dad!
ReplyDelete