Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Mini-Miracle

Yesterday I totally had one of those mini miracle moments!

I was driving on the I-15 when I decided to get in the far right hand lane. After I got in the lane, I laughed at myself a bit because I had a TON of time before I needed to prepare to take my exit.

Yeah, no sooner had I had that thought that a massive box fell off of a truck and this huge metal thingy (I don't know what it was) came crashing out of the box and starting rolling across the lanes! If I had stayed in the lane I had been in, and had been going my same speed, I probably would have run right into that metal thing or slammed on my brakes and gotten into some kind of accident.....but because I had the thought to move lanes, I avoided all of that! In fact, I drove right by the commotion being caused on my left without even needing to slow down. The way in front of me was completely clear.

Alright, perhaps you may say this was all a lucky coincidence...but I say I had a prompting from the Holy Ghost! I had a thought to do something (something I probably wouldn't have done otherwise) and boy am I glad I acted on that prompting. Maybe nothing bad would've happened, but I sure am glad I didn't have to find out the hard way.



No comments:

Post a Comment