Jade is 2 months old today! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I love seeing her grow and develop but at the same time I just want to cry! I like her little. :)
 |
| 2 months old |
Jade has been a great little training buddy. I was asked to perform an aerial hoop routine at a friend's wedding coming up in LESS THAN 2 weeks!! Yikes! I don't know what possessed me, but I said I would do it. I have been frantically trying to get back in shape and relearn the moves I used to know. It has definitely been challenging. I basically no longer have any lower ab strength (which is what I use to do lots of moves!!) I am so nervous to perform again, but this will be good for me!
 |
| Circus Baby |
Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to cry because their baby is getting bigger. She is so cute. Good luck with the aerial hoop routine. Just know, anything you end up doing is 10000x more than I could ever do ;-) haha
ReplyDelete