We took Jade on her first ever road trip/vacation last week! We drove to San Diego so we could visit Tyce and Mary. They have been living in California and performing in Cirque de la Mer at Sea World, so they hadn't met Jade yet!
I was so nervous about taking Jade on such a long drive, but she was awesome! She mostly just slept and only got fussy when she was hungry (I get pretty fussy when I'm hungry too). We spent the first night outside of Vegas in a place called Whiskey Pete's.....oh boy was it whiskey!! .....holes in the walls and ceiling, carpet that must have been put in by Pete himself eons ago...
San Diego was really nice. The weather felt fantastic! We enjoyed swimming, exploring Old Town, going to the Mormon Battalion visitors center, watching the Olympics, and attending shows in Sea World.
 |
| road trip time |
No comments:
Post a Comment