I was nervous about having Jade on a boat, but she loved the rocking motion and slept pretty much the entire time!
We ate raspberry shakes....which were yummy.... but later I found evidence in Jade's diaper that makes me think that cow's milk and Jade don't mix. No more dairy for me!
In the mornings I got to go on a few runs, which were fun! (My favorite time to run is in the morning...so relaxing!) One of those mornings, Lance had me and Brooklyn do a workout at the playground.....pullups, dips, leg raises, etc. We got some funny looks from a couple of little kids...but hey! You gotta do what you gotta do to get in shape right?
| Lance fishing in Mantua |
| flying Jade! |
| this pic cracks me up! |
| happy in the boat |
| Brooklyn being Brooklyn |
| boats....you can't really see it, but there were a gazillion birds hanging out in the rigging of the second boat |
| Brooklyn wakeboarding |
| Lance waterskiing |
| hanging out in the condo |
| THE diving board....this is where it all started....where Lance began acquiring his tricky skills |
Sounds fun!!! I seriously cannot get over how cute she is!! :)
ReplyDeletethanks! :) your little guy sure is cute too!!
Deleteoh my gosh. jade is the cutest little human ever!! haha her cute little pictures crack me up!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks!!
DeleteShe is SO cute. I want to meet her! And that stinks about the dairy allergy -- my nephew had that for awhile, but he outgrew it quickly. Jack has a chocolate intollerance...so that has definitely been a trial! haha
ReplyDeleteI hope she outgrows it! and yes, chocolate would be hard!!
Delete