Sunday, December 9, 2012

6 months old!

I can't believe we have had Jade for 1/2 a year already! Time really does fly by when you're having fun! ; )

Jade likes to get up on her hands and knees and do a funny rocking back and forth motion. She is getting good at propping herself up in a side sitting position (she looks like she's lounging) and she can hold a regular sitting position for much longer with out tipping over. She has some good army crawling skills, especially if she is really motivated to reach something. In my bedroom we have a full length mirror and my phone charging cord next to it. If I put Jade down anywhere in the room, she'll scoot/army crawl her way to the mirror and attack my phone cord. She has a thing for mirrors and black cords.

She loves to suck on apples and pears. Just the other day we officially let her eat some apple. . . we scraped off a bit of apple with a spoon (so it was mushy) and she loved it. I'm still a crazy breast-milk-only lady, but I'm thinking once we get back to the states we'll start letting her try some different baby food. I'm just not looking forward to stinky poos!

yes, that is my baby.
 upside down. in the air.
doing a backflip.

holding on to daddy's hair

always happy for daddy

she loves all her aunts and uncles

she loves being up on her own legs

she loves getting teased by her daddy

holding on for dear life?
she was watching Tyce and Mary practice trapeze...

big asian eyeballs

Lance and Jade already have a circus routine.

6 months old



Jade with my cousin's baby
what is the term? . . . 2nd cousin??



2 comments:

  1. Yay for crazy breastmilk-only ladies! Glad I'm not the only one ;-) She is getting so big, we have to get together once you get back :)

    ReplyDelete