So you know how if you want to hold a baby, you typically ask the mom first if it's okay??
That doesn't happen here.
Everyone in Korea thinks Baby Jade is super cute. (Which, of course, she is!) I don't mind her getting lots of attention, but I do mind the baby snatchin'! Women will just come up to me, hold out their hands, and take my baby out of my arms! I don't mind as much if it's a relative...but I have had a few strangers, like a random lady at the grocery store, snatch my baby out of my arms! It just freaks me out a bit because . . . I don't know you!! I've started just carrying Jade everywhere in my backpack baby carrier, because it's harder for people to just take her from me when she is strapped to me.
Anyway, here are some pics from our Korea adventure so far.
 |
"chinese takeout" in Korea
way different than in the U.S.
Lance is eating an octopus tentacle |
 |
| my cousin's little girl really liked Lance! |
 |
| My cousin and her family! |
 |
| eating out |
 |
| Jade and Lance |
 |
| Jade :) |
 |
| the LDS church in Jinhae |
 |
| a view of part of the city |
 |
| it's pink and has hello kitty on the dashboard! |
 |
| We visited a Korean temple |
 |
| it's really cold |
 |
| Korean food! |
 |
| happy baby |
 |
| eating with the missionaries |
Oh man I would be like no you can't hold my baby! Get your own ;) great pictures what a pretty place!! So fun!
ReplyDelete