I am ALWAYS with Lance. (except for when he is at work- booo)
Well, Lance is currently in China. Without me. :(
We haven't been apart since he ran off to China the last time. Have you heard that story? Well here it is!
We had just gotten married in December of 2009. Happy newlyweds. Life was grand. Then Lance gets this phone call. . . a job offer in China. Doing what? Diving in a circus.
So March comes along and Lance runs off and joins the circus in China. . . leaving me behind to finish school! (okay, he totally would have been cool with me skipping out on school, but me - being the asian nerd I am - said no way!)
I joined him in China after finals were over in May. And guess what? China was AWESOME!!
Remember how I said we are ALWAYS together? The best thing about China was, we literally were always together. Even when he'd go to work, which was a 20 sec walk from our front door, I would just find myself a seat and watch him perform. : )
I miss him a lot right now (yeah, I know he's only been gone a day and we're only going to be apart for a week, but still!) Hopefully next time he'll be able to take me and little Jade with him!
Oh man, I'm the same way. I always have to be with Forrest...I think since we've been married, we've been apart one night. And that was a sad night indeed. Hope you are reunited soon! By the way, I'm totally jealous of your exciting world adventures!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea! That is so cool. Jealous of your adventures!
ReplyDelete